Secretary and Address
What is a company secretary?
Is mandatory For any company in Hong Kong to appoint a company secretary.
The main functions of the Company Secretary are:
- Act as a point of contact between the company and the Hong Kong authorities
- Take care of administrative paperwork to ensure the company stays up to date with Hong Kong authorities (prepare and file the company's annual return on time)
- Maintain the company's statutory records (register of members, register of directors, register of significant controllers, preparation and issuance of share certificates)
- Organization and documentation of the meetings of the board of directors and the general assembly
- Preparing your tax returns
- Monitoring and reporting of regulatory changes that may affect the company
Who can be appointed as your Company Secretary?
If you are an individual must reside in Hong Kong, you must be familiar with the regulatory obligations of company secretaries. For this we have chosen an authorized and registered firm.
Every company in Hong Kong will have a registered office in Hong Kong to which all communications and notifications may be directed. This registered office is where the company must keep its statutes, records and books. The registered office does not have to be in the same location as the company's place of operations.
Do you need more details? Contact Us
We are here to help. Contact us by Whatsapp, Telegram or Email. In an interview we will clear up your doubts.